Substitutes Wanted

Substitute Teaching       

Want to make $170 a day? Union Colony Schools is looking for parents and community members interested in helping in the classroom when teachers are absent. All you need is a 1-Year Substitute Authorization.
A one-year substitute authorization requires you to hold a high school diploma or its equivalent, have a current fingerprint-based history on file with CDE and successful experience working with children. Ideal for ANYONE, recent college graduates, career-changers and anyone interested in serving their communities and its students! Visit the CDE website to apply.

Substitute Teacher Authorization Overview

Substitute Teacher Application

Union Colony Specific Substitute Information

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.