Skip to Main Content
Elementary & Preparatory Schools
A group of happy Union Colony elementary studentsStudents with masks outside near a playgroundStudents on basketball court near rack for masksStudents running outside
School Banner Logo
Teacher reads to students in classStudents outside near basketball courtRack of masks with students running in background

Kinder Round-Up/New Student Info

Kinder and New Union Colony Student

If your enrollment to Union Colony has been accepted, please register your student online at online admissions.

As part of the admissions process, some documentation may be required:

  • Household information - proof of residency/address (any of the below options)
    • Utility bill within past 60 days (water, gas, electric, trash, internet, cable, landline telephone bill)
    • Mortgage statement within the past 60 days
    • Lease/rent receipt within past 60 days
  • Student information
    • Student's birth certificate (or other proof of birth listing parents)
    • Current immunization record
    • Proof of guardianship (if not listed on birth certificate) - examples: court order, power of attorney, etc.
  • Supporting documents may be:
    • Scanned files (PDF) of original documents
    • Photos (JPG, BMP, PNG) of original documents - digital camera/cell phone camera photos accepted
  • Supporting documents can be attached to your application in any of the following ways:
    • Presented at any Greeley-Evans D6 school
    • Presented at the District Admissions office (1025 9th Ave., Greeley, CO)
    • Emailed to District Admissions
    • Uploaded to the D6 Admissions secure dropbox (link will be emailed/texted once application has been submitted)
    For more information or assistance, please contact the D6 Admissions office at (970) 348-6062 or either Union Colony office at (970) 673-4546.