Our students are making headlines, and we want to share all the great news with you. We will keep this page updated with important announcements, news stories, and student shout-outs. Please check back often, and help us celebrate our students’ many achievements.
We had so much fun during our spirit week! We would like to thank everyone who participated, we appreciate you! Be sure to check out our latest newsletter for pictures.
We would like to send a big thank you to all of our Union Colony families that attended our family literacy night. The event was a huge success. We also could not have such an amazing event without our sponsors: Greeley Chophouse, Chuck. E. Cheese, Right Coast Pizza, Palomino, Cinemark, Olive Garden, King Soopers, Jimmy Johns, and J.B’s.
Parents and guardians, please contact us if your child will be absent or tardy. We need to know in order to mark your child's absence accordingly. Thank you for your help!
I’m Ashley Julian and I’m excited to be the new elementary school counselor! My husband and I moved here from Arkansas in July. I have a first grader, Hannah, here at Union Colony and a pre-k daughter at the Montessori in Greeley. My husband, Sean, has also recently accepted a position working in District 6. I love animals (cats and goats are the best) and snow! I also love working with students and the opportunity to celebrate the good days and working with them through the bad days. I look forward to meeting all the students and families within the school.
Thank you for keeping all our students safe by following these steps when dropping off and picking up students each day.
- Only enter parking lot through the east entrance and exit through the west parking lot exit.
- Please stay in a single file line with your vehicle and follow the flow of traffic. Do not cut through the parking areas of the parking lot.
- Only park in a space if you need to come in to speak with someone inside the school.
- Please drop off and pick up students in the yellow painted zone along the front of the school.
- Do not drop off or pick up students on 29th St. Rd. or any other locations throughout the parking lot.
- Drop-off begins at 7:55 a.m., and pick-up begins once we release students at the end of the school day using drive line. Please do not drop students off earlier in the morning unless they are here for a school activity or breakfast, as we do not provide supervision for students until 7:55 a.m.
- For safety, do not use cell phones in the parking lot.
Thank you for your patience! As everyone follows these steps, we all increase the safety for everyone around us, and everyone will be able to continue to their next destination safely and efficiently.