As a public school, we are fiscally responsible to our community now more than ever. If you have any questions or concerns about our school budget, M&O budget, or how our district is allocating funds for various activities and programs, feel free to contact us.
If you are a vendor and would like us to add you to our vendor list, give us a call or stop by our office. We’ll be happy to help you fill out the necessary paperwork.
In the interest of financial transparency, we will provide our financial reports and budget for public viewing from the current and prior two years. (All reporting data runs from July to June, unless otherwise noted.) Please visit Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division for more information about school finance.
- Adopted Budget
- 2018–2019 Uniform Summary Budget
- 2018–2019 - Adopted Budget
- 2017-2018 - Adopted Budget
- 2016-2017 - Adopted Budget
- Financial Audit
- Salary Schedules
- 2018-2019 Administrative Salary Schedule
- 2018-2019 Certified Salary Schedule
- 2018-2019 Classified Salary Schedule
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- 2018-2019 - Accounts Payable Check Registers
- 2017-2018 - Accounts Payable Check Registers
- 2016-2017 - Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements
- 2018-2019 - Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements
- 2017-2018 - Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements
- 2016-2017 - Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements
Business Services Staff
For more information about our financial responsibility to the taxpayers of Weld County, please visit the Colorado Department of Education website, or contact one of our staff using the information below.